Tiny Titan Studios
Based in London, Ontario
8 October, 2015
Fantasy action and endless runner collide with exciting RPG elements in this incredibly addictive, retro-inspired adventure game! Dash through hordes of enemies to reach epic boss battles! Customize and upgrade your character with Gear, Spells, Skills, Items and Pets! With our recent 2.0 update, explore an all-new World Map to uncover Challenges, Mini-games and secrets!
Released on October 8, 2015, Dash Quest has a dedicated audience that's hooked on its simple but engaging gameplay. The game has amassed well over 500,000 downloads across both iOS and Android, and has been featured in Apple's Best New Games update twice. Dash Quest sees regular updates with new content, tweaks and new challenges and game modes.
- Explore the World Map or take on endless dashing action in Classic Mode!
- Compete for top scores in Challenges and Mini-Games!
- Addictive hack and slash action gameplay!
- Tons of Gear, Spells, Items and Skills!
- Epic boss battles!
- Incredibly customizable upgrade system!
- Beautiful retro-inspired HD graphics!
- Multiple leaderboards and dozens of achievements!
Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Apple: Best New Games, November 2015"
- "Apple: Best New Games Updates, January 2016"
- ""A polished blend of Zelda and runner, Dash Quest takes a step closer to what Nintendo should be trying to accomplish on mobile if it's really serious.""
- Craig Forshey, SuperGameDroid.com
About Tiny Titan Studios
As avid gamers, our development vision is to create smaller scale accessible games inspired by the retro classics that we grew up on during the late 1980′s and early 90′s.
More information on Tiny Titan Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dash Quest Credits
Tiny Titan Studios
Sound FX, Music