Making excellent games requires solid, reliable code framework, a knack for solving tricky problems and a relentless pursuit of excellence. As a SENIOR DEVELOPER, you’d fill the critical role of establishing those high coding standards and leading our development team in building high-quality, ultra-stable games that provide our players with excellent experiences on a huge variety of mobile devices and platforms.
Is creating efficient, bug-free code your personal mission statement? YOU could be the next Titan!
- Evaluate and determine code framework approaches for new titles
- Write and maintain reliable, reusable code for current and future projects
- Ensure excellence in network performance and reliability for multiplayer titles
- Participate in planning sessions and assessment of code requirements for development sprints
- Complete code reviews for peers on the development team to ensure code quality
- Document code standards and practices for reference by team members and management
- Concept and develop tools to streamline processes for teams from multiple disciplines
- Eligible to work in Ontario, Canada
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years development experience with shipped titles and experience in the Free-to-Play mobile space
- Thorough experience with C# and Unity, Android/iOS development, client/server games, databases (MySQL) and source control management tools (git/svn)
- BONUS: Experience with Linux
How to Apply!
If you match this description, we want to hear from YOU! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV and links to relevant documents. Please note that Tiny Titan will only contact potential candidates from our applicant pool.
Who Are We? Learn more about Tiny Titan Studios here!
- Apply Now -